119049 Moscow, Russia
11 Pokrovskiy boulevard, room S625
+7 (495) 7729590 *27190
Head of Corporate Finance Research Center, Dr., tenured professor
Abdrakhmanova G. I., Demyanova A., Dranev Y. et al.
M.: National Research University Higher School of Economics, 2019.
Kochetkov D., Sadekov N., Gudkova I.
Университетское управление: практика и анализ. 2019. Vol. 23. No. 5. P. 75-84.
Ivashkovskaya I., Scherbakov D., Yakovenko P.
In bk.: Strategic Deals in Emerging Capital Markets. Are There Efficiency Gains for Firms in BRIC Countries?. Switzerland: Springer, 2020. Ch. 10.
Kuchin I., Gennady Baranovskii, Dranev Y. et al.
Science, Technology and Innovation. WP BRP. Высшая школа экономики, 2019. No. 101.
The authors discuss the choice of strategies for financing and the choice of growth strategies of companies. The conclusions are based on the results of empirical studies conducted by the authors.
The authors compare the motives, key drivers and the results of strategic financial decisions of Russian companies with companies represented in growing capital markets.
Considering the problem of choosing sources of financing, the book provides answers to the following questions:
· What determines the choice of financing sources?
· What is the role of life cycle stage of the company?
· Why does the phenomenon of zero debt exist?
· Do tax incentives create incentives when choosing a financing strategy?
· What is the relationship between capital structure and probability of default?
Pushing the boundaries of knowledge about the results of key decisions in the field of choosing corporate growth strategies, the authors of the book write about the following aspects:
· What determines premiums in M&A deals?
· What to choose: organic growth or business acquisition?
· Are cross-border M&A deals efficient for buyers from BRICS?
· Is there any specifics in growth by direct investments?
· Types of corporate financial architecture and growth sustainability.
For practitioners, researchers, whose professional activities are related to corporate governance and corporate finance, as well as teachers, graduate students and students of economic universities and specialties.
Authors: Ивашковская И. В., Башкуева С. А., Григорьева С. А., Кокорев Д. А., Кокорева М. С., Макеева Е. Ю., Скворцова И. В., Степанова А. Н., Тарасова Е.
Publisher: КноРус, 2019.