119049 Moscow, Russia
Shabolovka 26, office 4415а
+7 (495) 916-89-00 *26146
Head of the School
Head of Corporate Finance Research Center, Dr., tenured professor
Rodionov I. I., Смирнов А.
Saint-Petersburg April 20-24, 2016 , 2016.
Semenova M., Shapkin A.
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade. 2019. Vol. 55. No. 10. P. 2149-2163.
Gazman V. D.
In bk.: 40 Years of Leasing: A Global Success Story. L.: Capital Markets Intelligence Ltd., 2018. P. 62-67.
Lapshin V. A., Sofia Sokhatskaya.
Financial Economics. FE. Высшая школа экономики, 2018. No. WP BRP 73/FE/2018.
On 5 April the HSE School of Finance is holding an enlarged Editorial Board meeting devoted to the strategy development for promotion of our Journal of Corporate Finance Research in international scientific community and the formation of new current topics for our articles. The members of the international Editorial Board, journal reviewers and our authors will take part in the discussion. Olga Kirillova, president of Association of Science Editors and Publishers, will make a presentation.
The discussion will be moderated by Irina Ivashkovskaya, Editor-in-Chief of the journal, head of the School of Finance.
The members of the International Editorial Board who confirmed their participation:
• Joseph McCahery, PhD, Full Professor of Tilburg University (the Netherlands)
• Elettra Agliardi, PhD, Professor of University of Bologna (Italy)
• Brigitte Granville, PhD, Professor of Queen Mary University of London (United Kingdom)
• Eugene Nivorozhkin, PhD, Senior Lecturer of University College London (United Kingdom)
• Willem Spanjers, PhD, Principal Lecturer of Kingston University London (United Kingdom)
• Nicos Koussis, PhD, Assistant Professor of Frederic University (Cyprus)
The first part of the programme is devoted to the strategy development for promotion of our journal in international scientific community. The points of discussion:
· Ways to increase citation
· Inclusion of the journal in various citation databases: status and perspective
· Choosing a platform for placing the journal
· How to focus the formation strategy of portfolios of articles
· What is expected from a Russian financial journal by Scopus experts?
The second part of the event is “Development policies of the project related to monograph series of the School of Finance Advanced Studies in Emerging Markets Finance for Springer: international and Russian experts points of view”.
The event is will take place on 5 April 2019 at the following address: Moscow, 9/11 Myasnitskaya Street, room 508.